Friday, February 1, 2008

Potty Training Break-Thru!!!

I can't believe it is FINALLY happening!!!! Yesterday Tolla went pee on the potty all on her own after I took of her pull-up. I got very excited we danced, clapped, etc. Then she wanted to wear panties, so I let her wear panties the rest of the day until nap time when I put a pull up on her. Today, she took off her pull up this morning and sat on the potty. Nothing happened but she didn't want to put the pull up back on. So, I got her mermaid panties out and she gladly put those on! So thruout the morning, we sit on the potty off and on. I brought it to whatever room we would be in so it would be nearby since I was so anxious with her wearing panties. So, I was getting ready for a meeting and brought the potty chair downstairs with me and since pulled down her pants and sat and went PEE!!! All on her own, I didn't ask her to or anything. So, she got a treat. (I gave her a treat yesterday as well. Little dum dums. I'm going to have to get a smaller "treat") I honestly believe this is REALLY it!!! Whoo hoo baby girls, Mommo is SO proud of you!!!

No comments: