Monday, July 7, 2008

Training Completed!

My training workshop was 2 weeks ago & it was a HUGE success!!! It was a lot of fun & so much informaiton packed into 2 days it is almost overwhelming! I have my certificate & certification packet and all I have to do now is get some births!!! I am super nervous about the next step, not sure if I will be "grossed" out or have issues with the ick factor of birth b/c we all know that no matter how beautiful & miraculous birth is, it's a messy process! LOL Here is my certificate! I am working on getting some business cards made up so that I have something to hand a potential client.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was google-ing for something and your blog popped up.

I wanted to let you know about a great resource for doulas online if you didn't know about it already. www.AllDoulas.com the community will be a great resource for everything from business operations to labor questions and everything in between.

Best of luck to you.