Sunday, November 25, 2007

Feeling Funky again

I donated my hair yesterday to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths. I've been wanting to cut my hair for awhile as I just haven't been feeling the long hair anymore. I prefer short hair. I had so much that I knew I didn't want it just getting swept away to the dumpster when I decided to go short again. I found out about Beautiful Lengths on Oprah. Hillary Swank donated hers on the show and as soon as I saw it I knew I would be cutting my hair soon.

I've been wanting to do something funky again and saw a link to purple hair (thanks Alicia) and knew that's what I wanted to do.

So yesterday I went and here is the finished effect. I LOVE it.







We went out to dinner last night and stopped for coffee at the new Starbucks that opened near our house. I picked up an application as I we've decided I'll work outside the home PT instead of working from home as that's getting too stressful for me. I love the idea of working at Starbucks b/c 1. great ins benefits, 2. free coffe and 3. working with people that speak in complete sentences! LOL I think the adult interaction will be great for me. My dh said between my hair, tattoo and nose ring I'm a sure thing for the job. LOL

1 comment: