Sunday, November 18, 2007

Going back to school

I finally came to the decision to go back to school. I've always been into graphic design, web page development, etc. and now I want to get the hands on training to actually do it. I was walking down this path before I got preggo with Tolla and of course had my handsful ever since. Now that Teagan will be a year in Jan and there are NO plans for another baby anytime soon, I thought what the hell, let me dip my toes back into the pool of school.

I will probably only take one class just to ease my way back in and see if this is really what I want to do. I'm a little nervous because to be honest, the last time I took a couple of courses, I dropped out before the semester ended. I think because this is something I really want to do it will be differet.

I still want to work towards becoming a doula as well. It's just that will be so much harder at this point in time. And I really really really need to witness a birth before I make that decision. I'm not sure about the whole ick facter outweighing the helping/amazing factor. My bf is due today and I'm so sad that I don't live back in Florida so I could be there with her. Ah well. The opportunity for that will present itself eventually.

No comments: