Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm a blogger...

So, I've come to the new age. I'm a blogger. I used to have journals when I was a teen so this feels like coming back to those good ole days of writing down my thoughts. SO many times I think things, in the car, in the shower, lying in bed that I would like to write down to remember a certain feeling or emotion but then I never do. Maybe with this it will be easier. I have so many paths that I want to go down right now. I'm just trying to figure out which one to take first and when I will be able to fulfill my dream of a career that brings me so much more than just an income. Being a woman of 28 has made me realize I am no longer a child and that I want to be my own person. Yes I have a family. I have a husband and two beautiful daughters. But I'm still an individual even though I am defined as a wife and mother. I want to find the girl I once was and bring her out again. I kind of miss her. She was wild and free and original. She's still there, lurking, waiting for me to let her out again! LOL I think she was waiting for the right moment. And, with 30 around the corner. It's time!!

2 comments:

Jenine said...

I have found I like blogging, I always wanted to start journals, but would never finish what I started.

Kristi said...

yay for blogging! I just started one today, too. I posted the link on J05 :) Love ya!