Friday, September 14, 2007

Across the Universe


http://www.acrosstheuniverse.com/

O - M - G --- I CANNOT wait for this movie to come out!!! My dh and I saw a preview for it on another movie we rented last week (and just looked at each other when it was over and said we have to see that) and then I saw it again on the Oprah show today and it looks SO AWESOME.

YES, I LOVE the Beatles. My daughter's middle name is Prudence for a reason people! When I was a kid I had posters all over my walls, a calendar that I then added to my wall after the year was over. I had shirts and one year got 7 Beatles cd's for my bday. I had Beatlemania about 20 years too late. My ultimate dream was to have an all girl band who played only Beatles songs! LOL I just think the concept and the cinemotography of the entire movie looks breathtaking. Of course 33 Beatles songs just makes me giddy.

I think this movie is going to be a classic classic classic. I just can't wait to see it. I haven't been this excited for a movie since I can't even remember when. And to make things even better, the director is a WOMAN! Yeah, women kick ass!!!
We totally needed something like this. All the movies lately have been so blah.

No comments: