Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another milestone!

Teagan pulled herself up the other day. I couldn't believe it! Though I knew it was coming b/c she has been pulling herself to her knees on me. She has also started to crawl more on her hands and knees though when she really wants to get somewhere she changes back her army crawl b/c she can get around faster! LOL I honestly think she will begin cruising any day now. She just has to build a little more strength in her legs. Also, her 2nd tooth has pushed thru so now she has TEETH! LOL

I took her to The Picture People today (to enter her in the YoBaby contest of course!) I ended up getting a free 10x13 of her standing and an 8x10 of her naked little smile. Here they are. I love them! I can't wait to hang the pic of her standing since I had an empty frame for it already. I need to buy a frame for the 8x10 -- looks like I'll be going to big lots tomorrow! LOL


1 comment:

Joani said...

So, So very cute.