Thursday, September 20, 2007

IUD

Getting my IUD today. I'm SO nervous! My midwife said I gave birth naturally, this will be a piece of cake, but I'm still nervous! I just hate the thougth of it. I mean, I like that it's going to prevent pregnancy for the time being, but y'know. I'm worried about the pain of insertion. Plus, I have NO one to watch my girls so they will be going with me. I'm kind of worried b/c Tolla will be in the room and I'm wondering if she will be like, what's that lady doing? or what? Tolla usually walks with me now and I put Teagan in the stroller (esp for this as I can't very well have Teagan in the ergo on the table with me, I think that would just be awkward) So I just hope it works out. Maybe I'll get lucky and my fav nurse won't be busy and she'll be able to hang out with Tolla. She does that sometimes for me when I have both of them. We'll see. I just hope it's not that painful.

No comments: