Saturday, September 22, 2007

So, what do I do with a full night's sleep?

I dream of Paul McCartney of course! LOL I still can't believe it. I had a full dream about Paul. Ahhh, dreamy. He looked more like Hugh Grant in my dream but hey, I'm not complaining about that either! I got to kiss the Hugh Grant lookalike Paul McCartney and hang out with him in his penthouse. I told him I wanted to sleep with him! I even said I know he probably wouldn't want to b/c I'm not a gorgeous women and my body is gross because I've given birth to two babies in less then two years, but he said I was the most beautiful real women he's ever seen! OMG! But we got interrupted. I got to see the piano where he composed all his songs and just touching the keys sent shivers down my spine. I was so star struck in my dream! That was one of the best dreams I've had in a long time! I think it would be so cool to meet him in real life! Of course, I'll restrain myself and not tell him I want to sleep with him! LOL

No comments: