Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Daycare

Ugh, I have such hesitations about putting Tolla into daycare. It's only part time. I really like the woman (it's in her home) and she has a daughter that is 9 days younger than Tolla so the same age. I KNOW in my head that it will be good for Tolla to get the social interaction, but my heart is having a hard time letting her go. The thing that is so hard about this is that we're doing it so that I can work full time (we are doing Dave's debt snowball, so my dh and I are both working our asses off) and this week and last I've been working here and there during the day and it totally sucks for Tolla. I've been putting off the daycare expense. She needs that interraction, the undivded attnetion if you will. I can have her playing next to me with puzzles, coloring etc all day long but she still gets to the point where she wants to be on my lap and puts her hands on my cheeks and says "mommo". (She calls me Mommo instead of Mommy, LOL) So, I called the daycare lady today. And will be starting Tolla on Monday most likely. I don't know why this is SO hard for me? I'm sure it's like when I have to start the girls on solids and I hate it b/c I know that my breastmilk isn't totally sustaining them anymore. I kind of feel like I am slowly losing them (even though that is totally irrational) and then when I start to feed them solids, I find that I get such joy out of it that I forget all the anxiety I had over starting it! LOL

I'm sure this will be the same.

No comments: